Army All-American game thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sure williams underthrew pope but it happens. Trevor Lawrence has done it several times this game

Advertisement
I like what I’ve seen in Williams. You can see all the tools. That’s enough in a meaningless all-star game.

Advertisement
does not have a great short burst ran a 4.71--40 at Nike.........has run in the 47 second area at 400m but that is a long distance not football distance for a RB

Anything from the 400 down can be used to gauge ones speed. If you can run a 47 qtr then you can run plain and simple.

trackrunner, how am i wrong? Explain yourself. Do you have a clue how many great football players run outstanding qtr. miles? Lmao.
You make the same mistakes over and over again. I’m glad you can laugh about it because your ignorance is bliss (to you).

1. 40yd times don’t necessarily make athletes football players
2. The poster was talking about “short burst” which has nothing to do with whatever point you’re tryin to make that has nothing to do with his post.

I don’t expect you to reread the context of what’s being discussed, but you’re dead wrong.

Don't waste your time with the track guy, he doesn't understand this game isn't track.

You still dumb as **** I see. When you make up chit you loose all credibility B.

Sure williams underthrew pope but it happens. Trevor Lawrence has done it several times this game

That first throw was timing and understanding how fast he is...he’ll get that down in practice.

Advertisement
Back