Army All-American game thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
James Cook is the most overrated player I've ever seen. I still literally have no idea what the hype is

does not have a great short burst ran a 4.71--40 at Nike.........has run in the 47 second area at 400m but that is a long distance not football distance for a RB

Anything from the 400 down can be used to gauge ones speed. If you can run a 47 qtr then you can run plain and simple.

trackrunner, how am i wrong? Explain yourself. Do you have a clue how many great football players run outstanding qtr. miles? Lmao.
You make the same mistakes over and over again. I’m glad you can laugh about it because your ignorance is bliss (to you).

1. 40yd times don’t necessarily make athletes football players
2. The poster was talking about “short burst” which has nothing to do with whatever point you’re tryin to make that has nothing to do with his post.

I don’t expect you to reread the context of what’s being discussed, but you’re dead wrong.

Nobody said anything about 40 times making football players. That's just something you added in to spice up your corny comment.

Next, cook has short burst plain and simple. And yes if you can run a 47 qtr like I used to be able to you have burst dummy Plain and simple.

Some of you non athletic geeks think if you ban together and agree or something it means something. It don't mean shut muthafuka. Stupid people can do a lot of damage in large groups chit look at the ****'s.

Advertisement
Even with the miss Jarren Williams made a throw hat rosier struggles with. Don’t read it the wrong as it’s only one throw.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d like to see Williams keep his eyes downfield on that sack. He immediately looked to start running I know Richt will get him right. Love his arm so far.

Advertisement
Back