Army All-American game thread

dont know why i set my alarm clock for this

These games are normally pretty boring , and they mean absolutely nothing. I'm surprised there's so many people giving breakdowns on who's good, bad or overrated. You can't judge anything from a freaking all star game

Advertisement
Non of the other QBs look more ready then Williams. Why they pull the kid already?

Because smack99 thinks Jarren should’ve thrown the ball away on his sack...

Notice you stopped responding because you were wrong as usual. It’s called criticism. No ones perfect especially at this level but I’m not going to slob all over a kid just because he’s committed to Miami. So far he’s looked like the best QB for the East but that’s not really saying much.

Advertisement
Non of the other QBs look more ready then Williams. Why they pull the kid already?

Notice you stopped responding because you were wrong as usual. It’s called criticism. No ones perfect especially at this level but I’m not going to slob all over a kid just because he’s committed to Miami. So far he’s looked like the best QB for the East but that’s not really saying much.

No you proved your idiocy...as usual for a **** porster like you. Now stop ruining the thread with your nepotism.

Advertisement

No you proved your idiocy...as usual for a **** porster like you. Now stop ruining the thread with your nepotism.

No I showed how much of an idiot you are. “West called a timeout doe”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back