Army All-American game thread

Advertisement
[MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION], mod me so I can deal with these fools in this thread.

Advertisement
Personally I think Trevor Lawrence is overrated. Justin Fields will have a better college career.

Yep...

smh. Based on what?

Based on the fact the dude struggles when he plays any sort of competition. He struggled at the opening is struggling now. But hey he is the best high school QB cause 247 says so... GTFO an actually watch the game.

Lmao. You talking to the wrong one. Talking about get out and watch games. Shut the **** up....... and I could careless what 247 says. You made a comment and I wanted to see where that chit came from. Not seeing why you think he's overrated

Advertisement
Advertisement
Personally I think Trevor Lawrence is overrated. Justin Fields will have a better college career.

Yep...

smh. Based on what?

Based on the fact the dude struggles when he plays any sort of competition. He struggled at the opening is struggling now. But hey he is the best high school QB cause 247 says so... GTFO an actually watch the game.

Lmao. You talking to the wrong one. Talking about get out and watch games. Shut the **** up....... and I could careless what 247 says. You made a comment and I wanted to see where that chit came from. Not seeing why you think he's overrated

What ever bruh we will see when gets to Clemson. That all im going to say.

Advertisement
What mission is he going on? The tv audience would like to know. I hate the media. I know he is Mormon but why not say Mormon mission. Bigots

These guys dont seem like bigots, just terrible announcers. They say the name of a player that makes a play less than announcers do for established teams. This type of game they should be saying the name of the players involved for every play.

Advertisement
Back