Army All-American game thread

What mission is he going on? The tv audience would like to know. I hate the media. I know he is Mormon but why not say Mormon mission. Bigots

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shame if Lo isn’t able to play anymore because of a crackback....Nesta needs to be alerted to the guys number

Anyone notice that Nesta doesn't wear his hat with the U showing? Almost like he is purposely doing that as if his commitment shouldn't be taken seriously. Hope I'm wrong.

Advertisement
And now a delay of game sheesh

Stfu...

1) he took the sack because he wasn’t open...instead of throwing a pick

2) it was a time-out

1.) You STFU

2.) He has the chance to escape the pocket and throw it away.

3.) No it wasn’t....

Lmao it was a timeout from the west **** for brains

No it wasn’t dumbass.... Why did it go from 3rd and 14 to 3rd and 19 for a delay of game?

These announcers are terrible.....they spend all the time on certain players and not enough time focusing on all the other guys who are out there..who give a **** about people in past bowl games.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think anyone was open

Hence get rid of the ball... Throwing the ball away is better than a sack.
How’s he throwing the ball the away from the pocket when everybody was running verts?

Are you blind? Or do you not know what verts are?

Are you blind? That’s what they ran

Rewatch again because you have no idea as usual. I just rewatched the play 3 times **** times. 2 ran verts of the 4 receivers.

Anyone notice that Nesta doesn't wear his hat with the U showing? Almost like he is purposely doing that as if his commitment shouldn't be taken seriously. Hope I'm wrong.

It said Miami in block letters and Hurricanes underneath. Stop being a bytch *** MF.

Advertisement
Back