Armwood vs Lakeland

AG2

Redshirt Freshman
Here at the game. Aside from Pinder, Bowman, Hall, and other big names...who y’all want to hear about?

Will try to post some videos/photos.

Advertisement
We never get kids from either one of those schools, but what the ****, there's a few prospects I'd like to hear about:

For Armwood - 2021 QB Cam'ron Ransom, 2021 DT Desmond Watson & 2021 WR Charles Montgomery.

For Lakeland - 2020 CB Kendall Dennis & 2020 WR Arian Smith

We never get kids from either one of those schools, but what the ****, there's a few prospects I'd like to hear about:

For Armwood - 2021 QB Cam'ron Ransom, 2021 DT Desmond Watson & 2021 WR Charles Montgomery.

For Lakeland - 2020 CB Kendall Dennis & 2020 WR Arian Smith

I’m really close with Montgomery’s sister, she’s fam. She’s actually sitting with me, I’ll keep the board posted

Advertisement
Barring Armwood doing something stupid, they will win this game. Bowman can’t beat them by himself and Lakeland can’t throw the ball. They are wasting Arian Smith. Jitt fast af.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Waaaay too late & once he transferred to Lakeland there was no chance.

He was primarily used as a RB at Mulberry, he barely even played WR before this year at Lakeland.

His entire recruitment has been UGA, Bama & Clemson, he woulda never came here anyway lol.
I was thinking he was a JR. Didn't realize he was 2020 until you said its to late lol. These technicians are great and all, but Smith is from the same mold as those burners at Bama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back