Armella wins OL MVP at Rivals Miami, discusses UM recruitment

View as article
Advertisement
Bring in the best 25 we can find who bleed orange and green.

This kid and his dad obviously don’t.

Why does FSU have 3 blue chippers committed and about to land a 4th in top 100 OT from GA that they will beat Bama for then? They **** sure aint winning consistently. What’s their magic secret? Why must we settle for that (which would be a God awful OL class and the worst we have signed since Manny has been an HC btw) OL class?

We need 4, not 3 with 2 of them being developmental types who shouldn’t see the field for 3 years. That’s how we got in this position in the first place. Signing 2-3 OL/cycle is **** poor IMO.

...and he is high on our board. Ya’ll gotta chill with that every time someone isn’t coming here saying that weren’t high on our board lol. Did it with the DT and that was shot down. It’s ok, we lose recruiting battles. This one wasn’t set up for us from the jump, doesn’t mean he wasn’t a priority.

You think he isn’t high on our board, but Bradley Mann and the Uso kid from HI, both kids we have offered within the past 2 months are higher than Armella? Someone we offered 2-3 years ago? Ya’ll gotta chill lol.

I am a little surprised that we aren’t in his top 4 but I did not think he would ultimately end up here anyway but this OL class is looking very blah.

I beg of someone to answer my question regarding FSU and us settling and not just use the typical copout CIS go to “quit whining” when there is no answer/excuse besides our OL coach is getting whooped on the trail right now and theirs isn’t. We can get blue chip QBs, DBs, DL, WRs and TE’s but not OL? This is simple math. As of right this moment, Justice aint cutting it on trail. Not time to call 911 yet though obviously a long way to go.

YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT F$U is doing, they are dropping little bags which is better than no bags at all from Miami.

Coach Justice has a better resume than FsU's oline coach Alex Atkins, but FSU has a small network of Bagmen that are working overtime.

Go Canes

Go Canes

YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT F$U is doing, they are dropping little bags which is better than no bags at all from Miami.

Coach Justice has a better resume than FsU's oline coach Alex Atkins, but FSU has a small network of Bagmen that are working overtime.

Go Canes

Go Canes

77E1E356-E33D-4563-984B-BB678A23C73F.gif

Agree to disagree

FSU winning a ring 7 years ago with a different staff but being **** poor since 2017 isn’t an excuse for them to be wiping the floor with OL recruiting while we sit and hope for 3* Pitt commits and a kid from HI whose next best P5 offer is UVA. JMO.
Fsu doesnt have 1 ol I want

Also fsu ol currently is so bad they are telling those kids they start as freshman.

I'm not fully stressing ol in this class. Yall aren't counting the unlv who we are getting 2 years out of. I have no problem going back on the portal for 1..with us getting some developmental types in the class

I'm not cointing on Armella...and low on Agbo coming this far...I want the samoan though...and the Mann kid I like.

Advertisement
Well you may not have wanted any of them personally but the staff wanted and offered 3 of the 5 (Early, Sapp, and Richardson) they have on board and EVERYONE wants Pritchett so 🤷🏾‍♂️.

As for the portal, 9 times out of 10 good OL aren’t in the portal for the taking cause teams don’t let good OL get to the portal so we will see how long that “strike out on prep kids and resort to the portal” method works for us with the offensive line position. Other positions, yeah. Obviously we have found big time success there but OL? Good luck with that and I hope we don’t throw in the towel and think that way.

well the two other hats LSU and UF dont have coaches.. so FSU or Baga. Wonder if he is a take for Bama... I think the guy is way overrated.
Completely overrated and not a take for Bama. He has to pick FSU through the process of elimination.

Advertisement
Imagine being sabag and one of your analysts comes into the office and says mr. Saban Julian armella will have our beloved hat on the table. And the old fvck looks up and says “who”?

well the two other hats LSU and UF dont have coaches.. so FSU or Baga. Wonder if he is a take for Bama... I think the guy is way overrated.
Completely overrated and not a take for Bama. He has to pick FSU through the process of elimination.
Why do you guys think he's overrated?

I think he can be a pretty good guard in college, I don't see him staying at LT at the next level.

I think he can be a pretty good guard in college, I don't see him staying at LT at the next level.
I honestly do not know what Im looking at with HS OT film.. I have heard a lot of people from various sites hint at him being overrated.. even of the FSU side where they would not want to be too vocal about it as he is a legacy. I also trust 247s ratings more than the other sites.. They have him as #18 IOL with the composit at #5 and him being #30 in the state of FL. He is a take no doubt but I think the would have done better keeping Pritchett from going to baga

Advertisement

He's not as athletic or strong as advertised and doesn't have great feet. He tends to hold due to his lack of athleticism. The final straw for me is that he doesn't always start for his HS team. Another factor is that his father is going to be a pain in the *** for some staff.

Are we really in a position to not take a kid with a lot of upside like he has. SMH . This class had potential to be freaking outstanding and we ****tt the bed.

Advertisement
We nver was in it.

We aint turn him down.

He is an FSU direct legacy with family situation....i never thought we had a shot.
Armella's situation is complicated. Miami was initially in the picture (because of his mom). Whether people like his play or not, the kid is being pulled in a lot of directions. Hopefully he makes the best decision for himself and not anyone else.

Advertisement
Back