Armbrister

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Another two star (Temple souf) that Golden has turned into a stud. Ho ******* hum.

Advertisement
Cornelius deserves props as well. Kid made a few big plays when we needed them. Really happy for the kid.

Advertisement
was all over the field.

Cornelius, another guy many never wanted to see played very well too. Looks like we have a solid group at LB

212.jpg

look good, play good

Advertisement
Always liked hsi upside, picked him as a standout surprise last year, but was disappointed and brought back down to earth. I shoulda stuck by my boy. 6'3 218 frame with good speed coming out of HS and he has filled the **** out and has jacked his football IQ up seven-fold.

He is the ******* man.

Crazy that a guy playin his 1st snaps at LB last year would improve.

A lot of these "fans" just want to say I told you so when things don't go well. When they do they just join the bandwagon.

Advertisement
And BTW, Gaines is a **** good MLB and Cornelius played well too.

Perryman had an all time game, he must have had 15+ tackles.

Advertisement
Every one on the defense with the exception of Crawford played their *** off. That was a very imperative performance by all of those guys.

Armbrister truly surprised me! Boy was a beast today. Getting off blocks and making some good plays. I was hoping to see more Figs, but coaches know what they are doing. Good game homie

Advertisement
Back