Arky State Corners

#1 corner Blaise Taylor - 5'9
#2 corner Nehemiah Wagner 6;0
#3 corner Brandon Byner 5'11
#4 corner jeremy smith 5'11

Miami WR

Lawrence Cager 6'5
Darrell Langham 6'4
Ahmonn Richards 6'1-6'2 (depends on website not sure which)
Christopher Herndon 6'4
if he plays (dayall harris is 6'3)

harley and berrios can be effective in other ways but wow, those DB's are gonna have their work cut out for them with that height disadvantage

rosier should have another BIG day with little mistakes, throw it up and let the boys go get it

Advertisement
HAHAHAHAHAHA

They couldn't stop nebraskas ****** skill players... Walton, homer, richards, cager, berrios, harley, thomas, herndon. they ****ed

5'11 isn't short for cb. they are fine, height wise. either way, i'm not worried about our wrs getting open on them. i don't care if they are trying to cover cager or harley.

5'11 isn't short for cb. they are fine, height wise. either way, i'm not worried about our wrs getting open on them. i don't care if they are trying to cover cager or harley.

It is short when compared to the height of our receivers.

i was not commenting on the average height of corners, but more or less the advantage that our receiving corp has

whenever your #1 overall corner (who they man the best wr with) is 5 foot 9... that is a huge difference if we put cager on him at 6'5

i was not commenting on the average height of corners, but more or less the advantage that our receiving corp has

whenever your #1 overall corner (who they man the best wr with) is 5 foot 9... that is a huge difference if we put cager on him at 6'5

cager wont be on him richards will lol they cant tackle either. richards td vs west virginia all day

Advertisement

cager wont be on him richards will lol they cant tackle either. richards td vs west virginia all day

if richards plays, yes i agree with you

ask the bethune corner who was all over langham in the endzone whether height matters.

they have 6'5 wrs as well so im sure their use to going against taller wr's. Also those are not "short" corners at 5'11

Its not an advantage as much as speed, strength, and hand-eye coordination is.

Advertisement
Back