Off-Topic Arkansas Razorba—- er Pigs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Quite a few on here will call you a police hating left wing anti-American for posting this video and stating these officers are wrong and should be fired. Even when your comments and intentions are to expose and get the BAD Actors out of police departments.

You likely won't see comments like this . . . We need to get all the facts before casting judgment.

Advertisement
Disgusting act and all three need to be in prison before they are allowed to do this to another citizen. This is a symptom of a much bigger issue.

No bad apple sticker in sight, so good luck knowing the next 3 bad apples when you see them.

Advertisement
Not a lot of ambiguity in smashing a head on concrete.
Would your comment be the same if the victim were a male AA? What was your opinion watching an officer grind his knee into George Floyds neck until he died. I am not making it racial but interested in the thought and rationale dynamics.

Would your comment be the same if the victim were a male AA? What was your opinion watching an officer grind his knee into George Floyds neck until he died. I am not making it racial but interested in the thought and rationale dynamics.
My opinion would not change one bit. As far as Floyd, when I first saw it, I thought they were kneeling on his head, not his neck. Still completely wrong and outrageous, but not as visually shocking as seeing someone slam a guy's head into the ground.

Just letting you know we dont view it different if its a black person. Dont understand where that thought comes from.

The Floyd situation was terrible all around. He was on alot of drugs which made it hard to restrain him but like you i dont think the cop should have had his knee on that mans neck like that. Hard to watch.

Advertisement
Back