Arkansas loss = Miami vs LSU

QuattroCane

Junior
**** if I ever thought I'd see a CWS loss as bad as LSU's walk-off vs Miami, but Arky has come pretty close, all one of the THREE guys had to do was catch the ball...then to lose game three as well.

Advertisement
**** if I ever thought I'd see a CWS loss as bad as LSU's walk-off vs Miami, but Arky has come pretty close, all one of the THREE guys had to do was catch the ball...then to lose game three as well.

The baseball gods are cruel. And once they didn't make the catch, you could almost sense what was coming next. Be interesting to see how Ark responds in the next few years. It took us three years to redeem ourselves after Morris' walk-off.

Advertisement
Brutal endings to games seem to follow UM in all sports. Worst I’ve ever seen in any other sport besides football. As for football, don’t get me started. In that sport we’ve been ####ed over more times than a Thai *****.

Last edited:
Our loss to LSU was worse because we never had a chance to overcome that 2-run homer. Still, to be so close to victory and literally have it fall in front of you has to be devastating. BTW, whatever happened to Robbie Morrison our closer?

Advertisement
It's arguably worse because the Warren Morris HR was like ripping off a band-aid, while Arkansas had to suffer through losing games 2 and 3 after coming so close.

Advertisement
Back