Ariz is Embarrassing Himself on Twitter

Advertisement
The fact that we are even having this debate after witnessing Yearby throw a pass in a blizzard speaks volumes about how disappointing Richt has been as a play caller. I never want to see James Coley anywhere near this team again, but Richt should seriously consider bringing in a legit OC next year. I doubt he will, but he is going to waste a lot of talent on defense with this abomination of a 3 and out offense.

Advertisement
Lol. Coley offenses were ****in **** too. Wrs only ran 2 routes. He just called random *** plays. Kaaya even admitted he didnt know what the **** they were doing on offense last year.

Kaaya looks even worse this year. Richt sucks as a play caller. He needs to hire the best OC he can in the offseason.

We can get rid of Harltey as our SPecial teams have not been special and Hire a real OC. But realistically not going to happen and I am still willing to give CMR this year to get the rust off and see where we are next year with more depth. But if it the same next year we can get rid of Hartley and Hire a true OC and let Dugans deal with WR and TE since our TE's are like big WR anyway lol.

Coleys offense vs Ricts is like having burning , screaming diarrhea vs having burning , screaming diarrhea with a toothache

On the crapper laughing my *** off, my wife thinks I've gone mad

Coleys offense vs Ricts is like having burning , screaming diarrhea vs having burning , screaming diarrhea with a toothache

On the crapper laughing my *** off, my wife thinks I've gone mad

Just reading that too while on da box n laughed hard too

Hopefully neither of you had burning, screaming diarrhea

Advertisement
we didnt score for **** against half way decent teams last year either. 0 against Clemson, 24 against FSU, 23 against Cincy, 21 against NC, and 14 against Wash St. All losses.

Those two scores for FSU and UNC win for us this year.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Ariz is so far ahead of the game the joke is on us. He owns the site we all spend countless hours a day on. Has his own podcast. Has relationships with established tv personalities like Sedano. And is so deep in south Florida recruiting that he could either go the agent route or the Todd mcshay / Mel kiper route for ESPN. We're the joke, not him.

******* alabama, i'd be happy if richt brought in someone un-hireable like sark or briles as a non coach offensive consultant to "assist" richt with offense during the week. richt keeps the oc title and gets much needed help. Can sark work in the booth during a game? i don't think so but even someone to help gameplan during the week would be nice. what is fisch doing these days?

Advertisement
People forget Jedd Fisch Harbaugh's passing game guy, He was scoring points will Morris in the 30s and 40s per game.

If Richt wants to call the plays fine but get an experienced guy to help you scheme. Been years since he done it I mean you can't think you have Charlie Ward. Ward could make things happen with his legs Kaaya has the mobility of a parking meter.

Ariz is so far ahead of the game the joke is on us. He owns the site we all spend countless hours a day on. Has his own podcast. Has relationships with established tv personalities like Sedano. And is so deep in south Florida recruiting that he could either go the agent route or the Todd mcshay / Mel kiper route for ESPN. We're the joke, not him.

He's doing well for himself for sure. He's not a football minded guy though.

He wants Coley back because he was an easy hook up for inside info.

Advertisement
Back