Ariz is Embarrassing Himself on Twitter

Advertisement
Lol. Coley offenses were ****** **** too. Wrs only ran 2 routes. He just called random *** plays. Kaaya even admitted he didnt know what the **** they were doing on offense last year.

I don't understand why we don't use our tight ends more. They seemed to have some success tonight.

I would think they'd be a mismatch against most of our opponents.

Lol. Coley offenses were ****** **** too. Wrs only ran 2 routes. He just called random *** plays. Kaaya even admitted he didnt know what the **** they were doing on offense last year.

Kaaya looks even worse this year. Richt sucks as a play caller. He needs to hire the best OC he can in the offseason.

Honestly would prefer this to Coley. At least Richt knows not to have Yearby throw a pass in a blizzard....right?

Advertisement
Coleys offense vs Ricts is like having burning , screaming diarrhea vs having burning , screaming diarrhea with a toothache

Advertisement
Coley was a better play called who knew what BK's weaknesses are and gameplanned around them better. Neither is ideal though, but Coley is about as good as you'll get for cement shoes BK.

We should have kept Coley as the quarterbacks coach and not allowed Richt to hire his son

we didnt score for **** against half way decent teams last year either. 0 against Clemson, 24 against FSU, 23 against Cincy, 21 against NC, and 14 against Wash St. All losses.

Advertisement
Yes, James let's have the RB throw the ball in the middle of a blizzard Coley is the savior of this offense.

Begging for a James Coley return.

No one despised Coley more than I did. With that said even his garbage offense would be a major upgrade from the current scheme.

Then again...this is basically just picking out the prettiest fat girl. I really hope we can do better than Coley.

Advertisement
Coleys offense vs Ricts is like having burning , screaming diarrhea vs having burning , screaming diarrhea with a toothache

Ha nice one

Well it's obvious that Kaaya was better under Coley than RIcht Might not be saying much, but at least Coley had Kaaya throwing at slants not running into a stack line,. I would have never thought that our defense would be this much improved in such a short period And. it's a **** young D also ! Our third down conversions are horrific b/c we 're always in 3rd and long

Coley's O would've won the last 2 games.

But Coach D's defense woulf have lost it. Face facts, Coley was gone the moment Golden was fired and the program is better off. Only thing is can we make the jump back to elite status with Richt?

Advertisement
Back