Arguably one of our biggest losses to attrition recently

Thank goodness the Mope Squad arrived just in time.
lol typically I agree with this but idk about this scenario... AR himself said he not coming, then Austin came on the board and also said that he wont get into the family business but no shot he comes here. I don't see Austin or AR82 as mopes but if they say zero chance I tend to just believe them but not in a mope way if that makes sense.

Malek Young was a key loss, too. ******* injuries man.

Remember how this Board thought Richards was soft before knowing the extent of why we was out... good reminder that most here don’t know ****....and we all overreact

I also believe that was the downfall of canesdynasty posting here. I dont recall specifics but I know he went on a crazy rant saying he was not injured, he was beefing with coaches, etc. Then when the news broke he all but disappeared.

Advertisement
Has nothing to do with being a mope; however, considering how many L’s you have taken on this site recently, it makes sense you would go to calling others mope. Now, you are suggesting for MAR to be a CB? Another L. Take the day off from this site and enjoy the game, today.

He’s not coming and it’s actually a good thing.

Hilarious. You're a ******* mope, just own it. You clearly can't detect sarcasm, plus you're a gaping *******.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone that thinks he was soft, just needs to re-watch the block vs FSU...
He was never soft wrt toughness but he was pretty soft against physical press coverage and with contested catches much like Wiggins is. Lacked physicality and technique.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He truly was elite. I was thinking he was going to break records at the U. Unfortunate but as others have said...life is more important than football. Really unlucky tho. Seemed like he had a great NFL career ahead of him as well

I saw AR early his freshmen year, and I recall the FAU game and a few others, where from my seat near the recruiting section, I saw Richards get open consistently deep with creating space and a target for Kaaya. At the beginning of the season, Kaaya felt that Coley was the #1 WR in CMR’s offense, and Kaaya loved to go to Coley, and to some extent, Njoku and Herndon. But that began to change, and CMR, JR and Kaaya finally realized that AR was a special type of receiver.

Richards was an afterthought in the first few games, then he started making catch after catch, then it became clear that Richards was the true #1 option on the roster. Richards was the difference maker, who made the offense go. Richards was clearly the best WR since André Johnson, and it’s not even close.

Advertisement
Back