Are you sure?

pacusmc

All American
“To the kids that want to go to Alabama I ask them are you really sure you want to go to Alabama? Are you really sure this is what you want?
I’ve only seen like 3 players that partied and had fun and had success on the field.
But when you go to Alabama…… till this day it’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done.

Jonathan Allen

Saw this a couple of weeks ago and didn’t want to post another Bama suck fest video.
But after this last performance and Mario’s press conference it makes perfect sense.
There are still remnants of the curse that’s plagued this team for too long.

Talent is just a prerequisite. Raising that bar to greatness requires a level of sacrifice that most aren’t willing to undergo.

Everyone on here wants to get to the “Bama” level. Well then hear it for yourself.

Now remember all the rumors we’ve heard over the last few years about our players not putting extra work.
Mike Harley admitting what the receiver room was like.
Remember the players that kept clowning dudes for working extra hours. Remember what dudes were saying about KJ and how focused and how much extra work he put in.
There is a reason why the transfers have balled out. They had a different culture at other schools that obviously has not been present here.
Now you add dudes like Mario and Charlie Strong.
Charlie strong that paid bouncers in Louisville to let him know what players were in the club and how late they stayed.
When someone tells you that all the players haven’t bought in….believe them.
A lot of dudes were in for a rude awakening and we’re not ready to put up with what Mario brought in.
There is a reason why players went to the AD at Oregon and wanted him as the new coach.
Some players crave that type of discipline accountability and dedication. Others don’t want any part of it.
We will see if Mario is gonna walk it like he talks it. But if he does then there should be a very different roster next season.

We’ve been overselling this city as a destination where it should be easy to recruit at. I think that it’s hurt is both internally and externally. The ballers that want to sacrifice girls and having fun could care less about what’s on the other side of that bridge and what’s under that skirt.
They don’t want to be campus gods or getting free food at the bbq joint. The dawg mentality gives Zulu Foxtrot about anything that’s not ball.

Mamba mentality

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rhetorical question obviously...

Our best infantry units have more or less range time?

Our best flying units have more or less time in seat?

Our best armor squadrons have more or less range time?

Our best ships have more or less crew training time?

So on and so on and so on...

Very easy concept to grasp.

“To the kids that want to go to Alabama I ask them are you really sure you want to go to Alabama? Are you really sure this is what you want?
I’ve only seen like 3 players that partied and had fun and had success on the field.
But when you go to Alabama…… till this day it’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done.

Jonathan Allen

Saw this a couple of weeks ago and didn’t want to post another Bama suck fest video.
But after this last performance and Mario’s press conference it makes perfect sense.
There are still remnants of the curse that’s plagued this team for too long.

Talent is just a prerequisite. Raising that bar to greatness requires a level of sacrifice that most aren’t willing to undergo.

Everyone on here wants to get to the “Bama” level. Well then hear it for yourself.

Now remember all the rumors we’ve heard over the last few years about our players not putting extra work.
Mike Harley admitting what the receiver room was like.
Remember the players that kept clowning dudes for working extra hours. Remember what dudes were saying about KJ and how focused and how much extra work he put in.
There is a reason why the transfers have balled out. They had a different culture at other schools that obviously has not been present here.
Now you add dudes like Mario and Charlie Strong.
Charlie strong that paid bouncers in Louisville to let him know what players were in the club and how late they stayed.
When someone tells you that all the players haven’t bought in….believe them.
A lot of dudes were in for a rude awakening and we’re not ready to put up with what Mario brought in.
There is a reason why players went to the AD at Oregon and wanted him as the new coach.
Some players crave that type of discipline accountability and dedication. Others don’t want any part of it.
We will see if Mario is gonna walk it like he talks it. But if he does then there should be a very different roster next season.

We’ve been overselling this city as a destination where it should be easy to recruit at. I think that it’s hurt is both internally and externally. The ballers that want to sacrifice girls and having fun could care less about what’s on the other side of that bridge and what’s under that skirt.
They don’t want to be campus gods or getting free food at the bbq joint. The dawg mentality gives Zulu Foxtrot about anything that’s not hall.

Mamba mentality

Most kids on this roster were recruited to “paradise”

Advertisement
Back