Are you a ****-talkin' Cane?

Hey, what other kind UM fan is there, right? :Cool:

Seriously, though, do you get into it with fans of other teams?

Got to be some funny stories out there.

Advertisement
I was at a Gala last night, a colleague introduced his date to me. She's a gator. I said to her you seem like a nice lady please tell me you don't root for that pond scum. She said she rooted for the Gators and I said thats all I need to know of you and the kind of choices you make. I think she thought I was joking. I didn't snicker smile or laugh.

My buddy went and jacked up this 6"4 gator fan who was flicking everyone off as he was walking through the tailgate after golden beat them. Kid punked out after he went flying over someone's buffet setup.

Advertisement
Hard to talk **** to my FSU buddies when you lose 7 in a row..Im pretty phucking humble

but yes last **** talking i did was to my UF co workers when Golden beat them

I used to work as a copy editor at the Miami Herald, where pretty much all the sports editors hate the Canes. I remember the 2007 FSU game when Kirby threw the winning touchdown to Epps, I was a pretty huge piece of **** to the rest of the office about it.

Advertisement
Hard to talk **** to my FSU buddies when you lose 7 in a row..Im pretty phucking humble

Our record should at least be 3-4 or maybe 4-3 against them tho..

LOL - FSU buddies are the only buddies NoleVern has.

You give yourself away too easy, Nolie.

Like the time you let it slip you were wearing a Go Noles t-shirt to a game.

Advertisement
Back