MEGA Are we ready for Sat?: All-American Bowl Thread

Advertisement
They show out in situations like this. I remember the one thread some years back that got locked.

Cats was saying all type of wild ****…. “award winning posters”

Ion forget none. That’s why is some cats who don’t post here no more I’m glad don’t post here no more. They **** used to be tiring and racist AF…..
I couldn't care less about it being a HBCU. My issue with his decision, and my reaction, is the same as if he decided to go to Montana State or Richmond or any other low level school when he could go to a top school with top coaches and exposure. It's like a kid turning down an academic scholarship to Stanford so he can go to Akron...people will certainly question the soundness of the decision.

He should have big numbers they will get him the ball. Saban is a DB guy and his wrs get the ball. Coleman will be used in alot of places RB KR PR, even if he doesnt get the ball he can open it up for the rest of the kids. He is basically playing against HS kids.
I disagree. There are plenty of good FCS schools that can shut down a mediocre QB. Cole is not going to just have an easy time. Also, remember how frustrated JT4 got with the lack of QB play here at Miami. Did you watch JSU in the Celebration Bowl? Not exactly lighting up the defense.

In 2 years the kid will be a forgotten name unless he transfers. I just don't see an explosive offense in the making. It requires a good passing QB and a good offensive line.

Advertisement
I wonder who else Deon has been working. Funny how it's the two WR who most thought were going to FSU back in november... Mario may have gotten involved at the end but the reality of this is Coleman was thought to be an FSU lean most of the cycle..... Deon went after two guys most people thought were heading to his alma mater....

I disagree. There are plenty of good FCS schools that can shut down a mediocre QB. Cole is not going to just have an easy time. Also, remember how frustrated JT4 got with the lack of QB play here at Miami. Did you watch JSU in the Celebration Bowl? Not exactly lighting up the defense.

In 2 years the kid will be a forgotten name unless he transfers. I just don't see an explosive offense in the making. It requires a good passing QB and a good offensive line.
That's possible as well that he doesn't do a thing. Super risky move but let's see how much he makes.

Advertisement
Kids are easily influenced.

The parents are at fault here.

There's nothing he can do there that he couldn't do bigger and better on a much larger stage with the country watching.

Clown decision, but good luck kid. No hate here, just a misguided decision on your part. Want to build your brand, you don't make that decision.

I wonder who else Deon has been working. Funny how it's the two WR who most thought were going to FSU back in november... Mario may have gotten involved at the end but the reality of this is Coleman was thought to be an FSU lean most of the cycle..... Deon went after two guys most people thought were heading to his alma mater....
Great Point

A lot of people are over looking this. Deion got 2 FSU leans that wasn’t sold on FSU. I’ll give Neon Deion big credit for pulling this off because it’s still MASSIVES wins for JSU but it’s not like he stealing recruits that were strong Miami or Florida leans from the start of their recruitment.

If jsu gets shamar then that’s truly game changing
Cuz that means he out bid tam for a trentch bully
The most coveted position in cfb

Honestly there’s lots of Coleman’s and even hunters
But guys built like shemar rarely come along

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back