ARE we on PROBATION

hydro66

Senior
And don't know it. I truly think we had a better team while on probation. What's going on. The 1998 team with QB Covington at the helm would have destroyed this current team. Man oh man, rock buttom. We had heart BACK then and decent coach's.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
And don't know it. I truly think we had a better team while on probation. What's going on. The 1998 team with QB Covington at the helm would have destroyed this current team. Man oh man, rock buttom. We had heart BACK then and decent coach's.
Coach's what?

Advertisement
Yes we are!! But it’s a super secret probation that only Flake James knows about. Not even the coaches have been notified. Probation will last until James is fired and then with the correct hire football will then again be played.

No way to know if we're on probation because if we are it's double secret probation.

It could not be "super secret probation" as earlier poster suggests since that state of probation has never been documented since it would be far too secret for anyone to know.

Advertisement
Back