Are we going to offer Njoku?

Canez1

Freshman
Or is his brother paying the bill? He is CBed 100% to us with no offer so somewhat confused.

skeeter

Junior
Or is his brother paying the bill? He is CBed 100% to us with no offer so somewhat confused.
It was probably crystal balled a year to year and a half ago bc of the family connection...Don't worry about those crystal balls, esp when it is a small sample.

Canez1

Freshman
It was probably crystal balled a year to year and a half ago bc of the family connection...Don't worry about those crystal balls, esp when it is a small sample.
I typically don’t pay any attention to them. Just been looking at who is still out there at each position. Would be a real shame though if he isn’t here.

dolpterry

Freshman
If we had a smart offensive staff offering him would be a no brainier but with no staff??????

Umbra

Carolina Cane
I WANT ALL THE NJOKUS

3FW

Senior
Thought he already signed with Missouri? I assume I missed that he decommitted?

Paranos

All-ACC
Watch his tape. He is fastest of all the Njuko’s. Really nice athlete with size.
If he is the youngest Njuko then i don't doubt he is the fastest of the bunch, otherwise he probably wouldn't have ate In that house. UM should have locked him up already.

Go Canes

JgDaCane

All-ACC
bring em in. get me as much competiton as possible & get me to 85.