Are the slurpers the real trolls?

Advertisement
They're the fans who were still rooting for Miami at the end and are heartbroken now because they believed we would pull this one out. They deserve to feel that way.

Advertisement
They’re just soft and can’t handle the truth. It’s all roses and sunshine for them. When you hit em with the cold truth (Manny is ***) they get emotional like an 8 year old who didn’t like her Christmas presents

For the 1st time..I can finally say that this loss falls squarely on CMD. There's really no excuse for the team to come out this flat, lifeless, unprepared, after a bye wk, this late into the season. It is in many ways indefensible, and I doubt it is something that can be easily corrected without wholesale changes. His inexperience & lack of coaching acumen at this stage becomes more & more glaring with every loss. I honestly feel bad for the guy, because I do think he is smart enough to eventually figure it out. The problem is time is not on his side. His tenure is another concrete example & cautionary tale of why hiring 1st time HCs @ MIA is a recipe for disaster.

Advertisement
Back