Are the people at the Sun Sentinel nuts???

Advertisement
Prognosticator of prognosticators Phil Steele has VT ranked 24th

Meh means nothing to me. How many kids left that ship last year including their best player who plays for us now?

We get Va Tech at home to boot.

Phil Steele is wrong as often as he is right.

Advertisement
Easier than ours?

Yes. Which is all a crapshoot right now, but at the moment, by the people who measure such things, yes.

Baylor and VT I've seen mentioned several times as having the easiest P5 schedules in the country.

Miami's is not much better, but most have VTs as being easier. Old Dominion, Furman, and Rhode Island are their 3 OOS games, with @ ND being the ACC mandated 4th. Cross-over games are @ BC and Wake.

Meh means nothing to me. How many kids left that ship last year including their best player who plays for us now?

We get Va Tech at home to boot.

Phil Steele is wrong as often as he is right.

Are Phil Steele and the Son Sentinel trolling, or am I the only guilty party?

Advertisement
Yes. Which is all a crapshoot right now, but at the moment, by the people who measure such things, yes.

Baylor and VT I've seen mentioned several times as having the easiest P5 schedules in the country.

Miami's is not much better, but most have VTs as being easier. Old Dominion, Furman, and Rhode Island are their 3 OOS games, with @ ND being the ACC mandated 4th. Cross-over games are @ BC and Wake.

Boston College - Away
Old Dominion - Home
Furman - Home
Duke - Home
Miami - Away
Rhode Island - Home
UNC - Home
Notre Dame - Away
Wake Forest - Home
Ga Tech - Away
Pittsburgh - Home
Virginia - Away

That schedule is right up there with ours given the conference connection. FIU is obviously better than Rhode Island for ours but not much different.

I think Fuente is on the hot ledge let alone hot seat.

We get them at home. If we are 5-0 and they are 4-0 Hard Rock will be gloriously loud.

Virginia and Miami are picked ahead of Va Tech for the Coastal but the Sun Sentinel picks Va Tech for the Orange Bowl.

Amazing.

Wow yeah amazing that not every media member shares the same opinion.

I think we all agree that the Coastal is wide open.

Advertisement
VT loss to Old Dominion last year

I'm aware.

For the record, I don't work for the Sun-Sentinel, and I don't think VT will play in a NY6 game.

I simply said they have the easiest P5 schedule in the country, which is the probable justification for anyone picking them to have a good year.

Advertisement
They return their QB, 4 of their top 5 WRs, most of their OL.

If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. It's not trolling. Stop being a homer.

Not being a homer at all.

You think they have more talent than we do and that is silly considering the mass exodus this offseason and fuentes ability to implode

Not being a homer at all.

You think they have more talent than we do and that is silly considering the mass exodus this offseason and fuentes ability to implode

How did you arrive here?! When/where did I say this? You belong in an asylum.

Advertisement
Back