Are Hamilton, O'Donnell, Moore, Jones etc gone?

Advertisement
Just being honest, would be best for their future if they want to play anywhere and would be best for our program. They aren't playing here and it would give the new coach a few more spots to get his own guys

Advertisement
No reason whatsoever for them to continue eating up scholarships. They had 4 years. The ride is over.

Jelani Hamilton is by far the biggest disappointment of the group. Hard to believe he was a 4-star coming out of St. Thomas Aquinas.

Advertisement
No reason whatsoever for them to continue eating up scholarships. They had 4 years. The ride is over.

A 5th year must be earned. No reason to keep someone who can hardly hold a tackling dummy. Gray Crow needs to go too.

Pretty sure Gray Crow walked away from the program for a period of time in the summer and was going to quit, he decided to stick out the season though and it was basically assumed that he's done after this year. There's a large list of Golden ***** ups that I would like to see the **** away from this program.

A 5th year must be earned. No reason to keep someone who can hardly hold a tackling dummy. Gray Crow needs to go too.

Pretty sure Gray Crow walked away from the program for a period of time in the summer and was going to quit, he decided to stick out the season though and it was basically assumed that he's done after this year. There's a large list of Golden ***** ups that I would like to see the **** away from this program.

I took it that he wasn't invited to fall camp as part of the 105.

This caused people to think he was off the team.

I think he is on scholarship until graduation,

Advertisement

I took it that he wasn't invited to fall camp as part of the 105.

This caused people to think he was off the team.

I think he is on scholarship until graduation,

Pretty sure it's something along those lines. I'm about 100% he won't be here next year. Another scholarship gained for 2016.

Jelani Hamilton is by far the biggest disappointment of the group. Hard to believe he was a 4-star coming out of St. Thomas Aquinas.

He Never recovered from his torn ACL... He can not drive off that leg and it gives out on him. He's an STA kid, so he was allowed to finish. Moore has a little kid. The Jones is Bethune bound. Gray will retire. O'donnell, I'm not sure about.

Advertisement
Hamilton , Jones, and Moore were all awful. glad we are freeing up some schollys. Odonnell i thought should have gotten some burn. he looked good to me.

We never filled our roster, so no reason to force kids out. Glad they all contributed to the scout team and got their degrees. Good luck to them. Hopefully, we land a new coach in December, and we don't lose many more of the current commits. Then we'll finally start the summer at 85.

Advertisement
Back