Off-Topic Archeological Finds

Advertisement
@UMFarArcher ....took these to a Jeweler friend of mine 3yrs ago and had him wrap them in 14kt Gold. At first I had the Black, and White one for myself, then my GF wanted one, so I had him do the Blue one for her.....of course she's only worn it 10 times....smfh...Lol the Black one is a Florida Greenbrier about 9,000yrs old...The White one is a Florida Bolen Bevel also in the 9,000yr old range...and the Blue one is an Ace of Spades Bolen Bevel, also about 9,000yrs old. All were personal finds...I even have the In-Situ pics of them being found.View attachment 230748
Those are all arrow or spear heads???

See I’d walk these places with Archer. He knows how to kill dangerous stuff.

Men are the most dangerous. By multiples.

After being stalked three days and three nights - killed a tiger at around 1:00 to 2:00 AM. 5% skill, 95% luck. He must have been hungry to stay on us that long, and had gotten a taste for men somewhere along the line. I'd think about that later at night for weeks, and shake like a dog passing a peach pit.

I'm just real lucky. And blessed with good eye/hand coordination.

Advertisement

After being stalked three days and three nights - killed a tiger at around 1:00 to 2:00 AM. 5% skill, 95% luck. He must have been hungry to stay on us that long, and had gotten a taste for men somewhere along the line. I'd think about that later at night for weeks, and shake like a dog passing a peach pit.

In which country was this?

Advertisement
https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/20/world/roman-wooden-phallus-***-object-intl-scli-scn/index.html

Advertisement
I can guarantee you she wasn't artifact hunting, especially in St. Lucie..
And not in a retirement community. but she walked her dog a little too close to the water.

I remember when we first moved down here there was always a story about a poodle getting eaten.

Advertisement
And not in a retirement community. but she walked her dog a little too close to the water.

I remember when we first moved down here there was always a story about a poodle getting eaten.
I've had some run ins with Gators walking shorelines, they'd just scramble and hit the water. Especially around Gator infested Lake Jessup.

I freak out and run away when I see a ****roach!!!

10" Ceremonial Spear (Alapaha) in the middle (Near St. John's River) 2005...
20210424_190130.jpg

All found in, or near Chipola River in the late 90s...Blue Point 2nd from left is a 11,000yr old Simpson Projectile Point.
CAM00156.jpg

Advertisement
Back