Off-Topic Archeological Finds

Advertisement
@UMFarArcher ....Former Wife in 1997 holding a Spearhead from Choctaw Bay.
CAM00177.jpg

@UMFarArcher ....One of my prized possessions....Columbian Mammoth Tusk...Personal find in a North Fl River....Pretty much priceless. Was offered $10,000 and laughed in the guys face.
20221106_132249.jpg

That isn't the only massive sword that's been found. There's a good number of swords a typical man would have trouble carrying - much less swinging.
Destin/SanDestin is where I learned about Indian Artifacts in 1994. I hunted Choctawhatchee Bay for 7yrs...both North and South sides. North side (Hammock Pt and Alaqua Bayou is Eglin Air Force property. Had to go to Jackson Guard and get a recreation pass in case MPs stopped you. I hunted that entire Bay. Had a killer spot in Freeport. And a ridiculous spot on the South side on Chat Holley Rd. Here I am hunting at a washout in 1998 View attachment 230717that produced Spearheads, Beads, Gorges, Bannerstones etc...

I live here, but I'd say you know more about parts of this area than I do!

As a boy, found a good sized mound in Shalimar near the water. It's changed since - they may have even built over it - I just haven't been back poking around, but mounds are where a lot of giant skeletons have been found.

With the Smithsonian and other authorities guarding the Darwin theory - most everything that had been found - scores and scores of giant skeletons and skulls - have seemingly disappeared. They claim they don't have them.

A shame.

Advertisement
That isn't the only massive sword that's been found. There's a good number of swords a typical man would have trouble carrying - much less swinging.

As a boy, found a good sized mound in Shalimar near the water. It's changed since - they may have even built over it - I just haven't been back poking around, but mounds are where a lot of giant skeletons have been found.

With the Smithsonian and other authorities guarding the Darwin theory - most everything that had been found - scores and scores of giant skeletons and skulls - have seemingly disappeared. They claim they don't have them.

A shame.
Tell us about these giants - giant people???

A shame.
A Good friend of mine lives in Shalimar. I bought a house in Ft Walton Bch in 1993 off of Green Acres road, in the Pine Meadows S/D....my kids went to Brunner Middle School and then Choctaw HS....

Left it tf alone....Lol... @RVACane where I messed up was, I didn't scan the area with a metal detector, because alot of times, where there's Historic European Beads...there's Gold. I went back a few weeks later, unfortunately the area was already in development.

With a couple guys in Nevada doing some exploring - and one said he found a site where there was gold - and on a whim we went to the site - a really good half-day drive.

Got out in the middle of nowhere - and these guys used their equipment - and sure enough - it was all indicating gold below.

I couldn't stand it any longer and interrupted their excitement - "You DO know what you're standing on, don't you?" They had a blank look on their face - so I finished up - "Thats an old, old grave site. Looks to be at least 300 years old."

They jumped like they'd been snake bitten - and we just left after re-arranging the site to make it more obvious that it was a grave.

Things like that - you leave it the **** alone. So I DO understand you leaving the jaw. More to my story that is so unbelievable - but trust me - you don't go ******** around with something like that.

Advertisement
With a couple guys in Nevada doing some exploring - and one said he found a site where there was gold - and on a whim we went to the site - a really good half-day drive.

Got out in the middle of nowhere - and these guys used their equipment - and sure enough - it was all indicating gold below.

I couldn't stand it any longer and interrupted their excitement - "You DO know what you're standing on, don't you?" They had a blank look on their face - so I finished up - "Thats an old, old grave site. Looks to be at least 300 years old."

They jumped like they'd been snake bitten - and we just left after re-arranging the site to make it more obvious that it was a grave.

Things like that - you leave it the **** alone. So I DO understand you leaving the jaw. More to my story that is so unbelievable - but trust me - you don't go ******** around with something like that.
That’s why I asked. I wondered if he was in an Indian burial ground.

Tell us about these giants - giant people???
Yeah. Giant PEOPLE.

Some skeletons were as tall as 24-26 feet. Many just over 7-8 feet tall, some 12' plus - and those found and wiped out at Lovelock Cave were red-haired, and cannibals at that. The Paiute got tired of them and gathered together and wiped them out.

That's just ONE set. Smithsonian supported Ohio and Midwestern mound excavations - and lots of giant skeletons were found in those excavations and shipped off to the Smithsonian. Where they disappeared.

And for the record - there were other - giants in the US - not exactly human - but men none the less.

That’s why I asked. I wondered if he was in an Indian burial ground.

This was the most God-forsaken, isolated place imaginable. Took forever driving - AND a good hike - and all around was nothing but 107 degree sun-burned desert. So it wasn't actually a burial ground - it was where this one was buried.

Advertisement
What surprises me - is that many of the items in your collection - originated - or at least the stones - originated long distances away from Florida. There must have been quite a trade operation going. I see what looks like quartzite, flint, obsidian, chert, agate - WOW!

And a MEG tooth!
"A" Meg Tooth??....I've got about 50 Large Megs....
20221121_134846.jpg

What surprises me - is that many of the items in your collection - originated - or at least the stones - originated long distances away from Florida. There must have been quite a trade operation going. I see what looks like quartzite, flint, obsidian, chert, agate - WOW!

And a MEG tooth!
No....all the materials you see, Chert, Agatized Coral, Chalcedony, Agate, Quartz are all from Florida...Nodules of them all are found in Limestone...with Agatized Coral being Geodes. No Obsidian....the black points are River Stained from the Tanins in the Florida Rivers. All the black Projectile Points are old (9,000-12,000yrs) Obsidian is found in the West.

This was the most God-forsaken, isolated place imaginable. Took forever driving - AND a good hike - and all around was nothing but 107 degree sun-burned desert. So it wasn't actually a burial ground - it was where this one was buried.
What do you think it was?

Advertisement
No....all the materials you see, Chert, Agatized Coral, Chalcedony, Agate, Quartz are all from Florida...Nodules of them all are found in Limestone...with Agatized Coral being Geodes. No Obsidian....the black points are River Stained from the Tanins in the Florida Rivers. All the black Projectile Points are old (9,000-12,000yrs) Obsidian is found in the West.

I didn't know that! I've cut myself a few times on obsidian - crawling around - but I had no idea that all those could be found in limestone!

Advertisement
Back