AR tweet

I’d swap necks with him in a heartbeat. As long as his neck works well enough for me to look at a computer screen for work and complain on CIS, I’m good to go.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t man. He’s still getting a college education.
So a degree is aupposed to make up for not being able to satisfy the huger to play ball?
That degree is an adequate replacement for a good chance at an NFL career?
A degree, removes any chance that this injury resurfaces sometime down the road, say a car accident, a simple slip and fall, where you land the wring way?
Its great hes getting his degree, and the University is standing behind him, but don't think a degree, replaces a certain quality of life.

I’d swap necks with him in a heartbeat. As long as his neck works well enough for me to look at a computer screen for work and complain on CIS, I’m good to go.

Same here, as long as I can look at a computer screen to get to CIS. **** has nothing to do with it.

Advertisement
Please tell me all the Geniuses downvoting me aren't using the fact that he played some games after the injury as the reason. No wonder we have so many threads about what men look like in this forum.

So a degree is aupposed to make up for not being able to satisfy the huger to play ball?
That degree is an adequate replacement for a good chance at an NFL career?
A degree, removes any chance that this injury resurfaces sometime down the road, say a car accident, a simple slip and fall, where you land the wring way?
Its great hes getting his degree, and the University is standing behind him, but don't think a degree, replaces a certain quality of life.
Bro this board don’t go that deep. God bless you.

Advertisement
So you have said that’s what happened to I believe to I’m pretty sure. Either you are drunk or the dumbest ************ here.

You have serious problems. Like real world problems. No doubt about it.

Advertisement
Back