AR,Thomas and Pope

Advertisement
That combination on paper looks unstoppable !

Hightower is also a BEAST

Can we please let Hightower and Pope play in a live game before doing this?

Cager, Langham, Richards, Thomas

People are also sleeping on Harley which is comical.

Pope and Hightower are going to be good. Lets get them in game. We have a legit WR core at Miami for the first time since 2004. On paper one of the best in the last 20 years.

Edit:

The Savannah State, FIU and Toledo stretch are going to be very important for the 2nd and 3rd teams youngsters. I would like to see all the backups in for the majority of the second half. I also think people need to take into account that some kids might not play every chance available to have "depth" just in case of injury later in the year without losing the ability to redshirt.

Two games early/two games late.

Advertisement
Has their been any word of Thomas moving back to the slot? They loved his ability to stretch defenses and burn single high out in the y late in the season

Pope and Hightower are going to be good. Lets get them in game. We have a legit WR core at Miami for the first time since 2004. On paper one of the best in the last 20 years.

Edit:

The Savannah State, FIU and Toledo stretch are going to be very important for the 2nd and 3rd teams youngsters. I would like to see all the backups in for the majority of the second half. I also think people need to take into account that some kids might not play every chance available to have "depth" just in case of injury later in the year without losing the ability to redshirt.

Lol why do y’all put Toledo in the same boat at Savannah’s State? On the road against a top tier MAC team isn’t anywhere near a bottom feeder FCS school. We may beat Toledo soundly but it’s not gonna be over by halftime

Our whole WR corps are great and add a variety of skills and strengths.

But the three listed here are going to be especially electric. I do believe with the OP that defenses will not be able to stop them all with man-to-man coverage. God willing they all stay healthy.

Richards and Thomas should never leave the field. Pope, Cager, Harley should play too.

Advertisement
this is 'Ruthless Posse 2.0' - yeah, Im very optimistic this unit is that talented

About the only thing that can stop them is shoddy QB play, but I disgress

Lol why do y’all put Toledo in the same boat at Savannah’s State? On the road against a top tier MAC team isn’t anywhere near a bottom feeder FCS school. We may beat Toledo soundly but it’s not gonna be over by halftime

Ok bro

Advertisement

Edit:

^^^*^^^^^
This. We have more quality depth at receiver this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back