AQM Suspended

Advertisement
This is some major bs going under golden. These kids are going to start to bail on this coaching staff they want to play aggressive not Patty cake

Start to bail? I've never seen so much attrition with one staff in my life.

Yet somehow they want you to believe that the low roster numbers have nothing to do with his attrition and all to do with the sactions.

I don't even care anymore......

I feel bad you for you young bucks on the board that weren't around to witness the greatness of the 80s, 90s, or early 2000 Cane teams.......

Advertisement
Pete say it's 1 game

[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rAriz: Stop overreacting about a 1-game suspension against Bethune-Cookman. Say what you want about Golden but suspensions happen EVERYWHERE.

Pete busting out the "it happens everywhere" line of f@qgitry.

Dik72 hack Pete's twitter? And LOL at overreacting, it's not like he missed ALL season last year for defending his son and needs the reps. Fack El Foldo and BRING BACK BUTCH!!

Where's dik72 to tell us that we need to hold AQM responsible for his own actions and that he's been a headcase since he got here?

giphy.gif

Advertisement
He didn't love the team enough to participate in the photo shoot. Instant 1 game suspension.

Not a Golden fan but a 1 game suspension at the start of the season does happen just about everywhere. No biggie.

Also, Golden fought for this kid last year, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Advertisement
Talked to my inside source....the word is he was suspended for rushing the passer in practice from a defensive end position.

This just in:

AQM was suspended for showing extreme enthusiasm before and after making a big play in practice! According to Folden, AQM's actions were very "ME" oriented.

He's been sentenced by Golden to attend anger management class and watch seven hours of Sandusky coaching instructional videos.

Advertisement
Not a Golden fan but a 1 game suspension at the start of the season does happen just about everywhere. No biggie.

Also, Golden fought for this kid last year, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

***** outta here. He fought vegetables harder than he fought for AQM. Kid was Supended a year for fighting! WTF!

Again, this is game 13. The kid already got jobbed out of 12 games.

I heard that AQM refused to "assume the position" during the team photo shoot. Golden wanted him for the money shot.

Advertisement
Back