AQM SENIOR SEASON HIGHLIGHTS ON MOBILE?

motorcitycane

Senior
I was just looking at the entire 2013 class highlights but I couldn't find AQM's that work on mobile. Could anyone post his senior season highlights.

I'm on my phone laptop broke today smh.

Advertisement
Forget about it!

The only thing we need to see about AQM at this point is that he has enrolled in class at UM.

Go Canes

The **** you say?
178.jpg

Advertisement
Have no problem with looking good (no homo) if you play good. ...for all I care kid could have 100 wristbands on as long as he is ballin.

Have no problem with looking good (no homo) if you play good. ...for all I care kid could have 100 wristbands on as long as he is ballin.

TO EACH HIS OWN BRO....BUT LAST I CK'd, 12 OR 100 WRISTBANDS AIN'T GOTTA **** THANG TO DO WITH BALLIN'....ANYONE GOT A # HOW MANY TIMES SEAN TAYLOR (RIP) CK'd THE MIRROR BEFORE LAYIN' MU FU@KERS OUT......?

Bodeslam, u right for the most part, but honestly, we DON'T KNOW if ST26 (RIP) checked himself in the mirror b4 goin out to play, do we? Was his visor shined up enuff, gloves, etc.? Just cause wearing a million wristbands wasn't what kids did back then. I don't really care, personally as long as he's 1. Wearing sum combination of orange and green. 2. AG is cool with what he is wearing. and 3. He laying ****'s out in said attire.

TO EACH HIS OWN BRO....BUT LAST I CK'd, 12 OR 100 WRISTBANDS AIN'T GOTTA **** THANG TO DO WITH BALLIN'....ANYONE GOT A # HOW MANY TIMES SEAN TAYLOR (RIP) CK'd THE MIRROR BEFORE LAYIN' MU FU@KERS OUT......?

Actually if you remember Sean Taylor was always switching up his style, he always rocked the visor (either dark tint, mirror tint, smoke tint or fire[orange] tint) he also would wear a few wrist bands, one sleeve sometimes and even one glove(Tennessee game I think). So yeah, I'm pretty sure ST checked the mirror before kicking some a$$ on the football field.

I could care less, as long as he produces on the field.

[video=youtube;iMc06juBNYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMc06juBNYI[/video]

Advertisement
Bodeslam, u right for the most part, but honestly, we DON'T KNOW if ST26 (RIP) checked himself in the mirror b4 goin out to play, do we? Was his visor shined up enuff, gloves, etc.? Just cause wearing a million wristbands wasn't what kids did back then. I don't really care, personally as long as he's 1. Wearing sum combination of orange and green. 2. AG is cool with what he is wearing. and 3. He laying ****'s out in said attire.

ALL I'M SAYIN' IS THIS KID BETTER COME CORRECT.....SAVE THE FASHION SHOW FOR SOUTHBEACH....EMPHASIS ON INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE AND "SELF" IMAGE GOT US WHERE WE ARE TODAY..........LOOKING FOR "TEAM" PLAYERS & LEADERS.....

images

[video=youtube_share;zzm2O40aPJc]http://youtu.be/zzm2O40aPJc[/video]

THIS ^^^^^ 112 WRISTBANDS NOT NEEDED.....

Advertisement
Back