AQM says he's ready now! With 4 months still left to go...

Advertisement
This dline might finally have miami two deep talent when Willis gets in tow, and last years recruiting haul.

The guy never gets mentioned is Kamalu, he looks like a freak as well. chad is the goods... First time in awhile I'm happy to see this dline

none of it matters with Grohlden running the show

I'm with gogeta on this. This d line could be best in ACC. Our TFLs and turnover ratio should be very good this year.

Advertisement
Can't wait to see this guy backpeddling into the flats.

Sanford_Son_Laughing.gif

this team may lost a **** load of games but at the very least we'll be able to see AQM murder someone on the field this year

Advertisement
Scuba, why the Lulz? We have several All American DEs. Both AQM and Chad should have breakout years. And at DT Kamalu, Heurtelou, Moten, Jenkins and Wyche are all "Miami" level DTs. What's not to like here in terms of player talent?

Advertisement
Donut is the definition of a FOOL! Given whatever reason for the failure of his scheme, coaching, talent or comprehension, you can't keep doing the same things and expect different results. It's like having a NASCAR with a little old lady driver. Donut does not have the aptitude to adapt a defense to fit the talent. He's a basic computer coach. He can only do what he's been programmed to do.

I hear that, but I was thinking more like having taking a winning ride at NASCAR and trying to make it street legal by making it turn right too.

We have some old school type Canes on the DL right now IMO, will we unleash them and let them do their thing?

Highly doubt that Dorito has chenges anything, him and Goldie Locks are too **** stubborn.

If I see Thomas or AQM covering a slot receiver this year I may not be able to watch another down of Canes football until the corches are gone.

I don't anticipate Thomas being asked to cover anyone. However, he'll likely be asked to play pattycake with the opposing OL and drink a milkshake every 10 minutes until he balloons up to 300 lbs like Chick.

Advertisement
We have some old school type Canes on the DL right now IMO, will we unleash them and let them do their thing?

Highly doubt that Dorito has chenges anything, him and Goldie Locks are too **** stubborn.

If I see Thomas or AQM covering a slot receiver this year I may not be able to watch another down of Canes football until the corches are gone.

problem is scheme. we can say this staff can't evaluate talent or develop but they just put 10 guys into nfl. Pierre was a prep school kid with temple as his best offer, Amrbister was a late signee and considered a slow safety, gunter no one even knew of. all will be in the NFL . His scheme is horrible. when he plays aggressive like UF in 2013 or Duke and the first half of FSU last year, we can play with anyone,.

problem is scheme. we can say this staff can't evaluate talent or develop but they just put 10 guys into nfl. Pierre was a prep school kid with temple as his best offer, Amrbister was a late signee and considered a slow safety, gunter no one even knew of. all will be in the NFL . His scheme is horrible. when he plays aggressive like UF in 2013 or Duke and the first half of FSU last year, we can play with anyone,.

this right here

this right here

this right here what? we have the talent in place. the scheme is horrible. literally our whole senior class will be playing in the nfl.

Advertisement
Back