AQM | Post UM's 1st Practice | 3.15.2016

Advertisement
I don't know what this team will do this year. It's too early and I want to see it before I get excited.

But....

I feel pretty dang confident about AQM's chances at being a very very wealthy man in the near future.

I don't know what this team will do this year. It's too early and I want to see it before I get excited.

But....

I feel pretty dang confident about AQM's chances at being a very very wealthy man in the near future.

Agreed, even with the most reserved outlook. He's even carrying himself like a pro in the interview. We had a bunch of egomaniacal PE teachers ramming obtuse defensive theory down these savages' throats. Now we have real coaches who understand the KISS principle and the value of mutual respect and accountability. If our guys get disciplined or demoted for f*cking up, it will be on them. That may seem like an obvious concept, but it was one that was wholly foreign under the old regime.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Confident, smart dude. He took his time and gathered himself before answering each question.

"He speaks so well"

He is no longer a kid he is a jacked grown *** man, can't wait to see him line up in this new defense where he can pin his ears back and chase QB's!

Its refreshing to hear his words.. AQM looks bigger and stronger..

You can tell he's rearing to play and bring some pain on RBs and QBs.

Advertisement
AQM really was always one of the most impressive players we have had physically at Miami these last couple of years. He does look a little bigger though

Advertisement
Back