AQM back

Advertisement
If we can't get a pass rush with that monster, a senior Tyriq McCord, and Chad Thomas, it will absolutely cement Al/Jethro/D'nof's place in history as WOAT.

Sorry to break it to you but that cement dried 3 1/2 years ago. He is truly WMFOAT

Advertisement
I hope he worked on building those legs up as much as the upper body.

This kid would be an absolute nightmare in a 4-3.

I hope he worked on building those legs up as much as the upper body.

This kid would be an absolute nightmare in a 4-3.

Yeah guy was huge his freshmen year but was light in the legs.

How does last year affect his eligibility? Can be use it as a shirt year ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The staff n James didnt suspend him that Bi*tvh in stydent relations did... The university defines suspension as “complete separation from the university.”*and that it was a individual discipline case thats how it happened... i wouldn't vome bsck to the school if my AD n coach didnt fight to keep me eligible to play... he could have went anywhere he wanted to go... he chose to stay, even after 6-7

Advertisement
Can we please go back to a 4/3. AQM and Chad at end with Jenkins, Hert, Wyche and Moten inside. Kirby in the middle, with grace and any of the above at the strong side. Anyone here Carter to LB?[/QUOTE]

The worst tackler on our entire team to play LB? I ******* hope not. That would officially do it for me, wouldn't even watch a game.

The staff n James didnt suspend him that Bi*tvh in stydent relations did... The university defines suspension as “complete separation from the university.”*and that it was a individual discipline case thats how it happened... i wouldn't vome bsck to the school if my AD n coach didnt fight to keep me eligible to play... he could have went anywhere he wanted to go... he chose to stay, even after 6-7

this is the one thing that golden did right. he fought hard to Keep AQM enrolled and the smartest thing he did in his entire miami career was not playing AQM until it got sorted out to preserve his years of eligibility.

Advertisement
Back