April 30th vs Boston College 7:00 p.m. Game 1

That was the worst performance of the season which is incredible given the FSU series.

Advertisement
You could make a very good argument that we’d be better off encouraging any of our veterans (other than CDC) that go undrafted again to transfer just to clean them out of the program
Make an argument? They all need to leave. They had their chance and blew it this year.

Advertisement
Man this is the worst pitching Hurricane team I have ever seem and I'm fairly old. This team is going no where fast this season and likely not in the near future under this staff. So disappointing

Last edited:
Man this is the worst pitching Hurricane team I have ever seem and I'm fairly old. This team is going no where fast this season and likely not in the near future under this staff. So disappointing
What is scary is we are finally recruiting good arms but no one is pitching well or getting better. Make of that what you want.

What is scary is we are finally recruiting good arms but no one is pitching well or getting better. Make of that what you want.
Agree 1000%, I have been critical of Rosario and Mederos all season. They came in with huge expectations and plus stuff. I didn't expect them to be lock down starters freshman year but they have been bad and both have regressed as the season went on. See what the future brings but I am not overly optimistic.
See what next year brings is all we can do.

Last edited:
Agree 1000%, I have been critical of Rosario and Mederos all season. They came in with huge expectations and plus stuff. I didn't expect them to be lock down starters freshman year but they have been bad and both have regressed as the season went on. See what the future brings but I am not overly optimistic.
I love what JD did here as a pitcher. But, if we are being objective, he’s been here for 20 years and we haven’t pitched real well in that time. He had zero experience. Jim literally brought him in mid season from the minor leagues. Garcia and Suarez are the only MLB guys and there have been a bunch of flops. He didn’t recruit Cesar who was a stud the day he got here. There is a clear drop off from where we were with Collazo.

Advertisement
What is scary is we hired an unqualified HC. What is scarier is he can't be fired. Unless you're a *********, there is no reason to follow Miami baseball, basketball or football. The entire administration from BOT on down needs a complete overhaul before anything can change. There is no hope or light at the end of the tunnel. UM Athletics are done.

The BC pitcher who came out looking like Jacob deGrom had an ERA over 4 coming into last night. Naturally we got one hit against him.

Advertisement
But guysm, we were ranked #1 early in the season the last 2 years. We should be thanking our lucky stars to have a manager like "Mr. February" Tomato Timato

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back