April 29-May 5, 2024 Visitors [Portal Edition]

Advertisement
Advertisement
This needs updated. Brown is confirmed. Is Martinez confirmed. Big weekend ahead of Miami
Those visits are in this thread

Could it be that Flo was talking about 2 DT starters from the portal? Everyone tried to guess the position but I don't remember anyone guessing DT. I certainly was focused on the offensive side of the ball.

Could it be that Flo was talking about 2 DT starters from the portal? Everyone tried to guess the position but I don't remember anyone guessing DT. I certainly was focused on the offensive side of the ball.
Could be. I know some people have been clamoring for two DTs, but with JHH in the fold, a lot of people figured CB. WR never made sense to me to take two; I think people underestimate what we have there. X may not be a 6'4" receiver, but he has shown #1 WR consistency and reliability.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good catch, typo fixed in the OP.
Nah. Lindend is just locked in and is calling his shot. These boys are staying for a month to get their room & board all figured out before heading back home to get the move to Miami organized.

Who the **** cares what Flo says? Guy doesn't know d*ck
Nah he definitely has connections. I his fault is he runs with general statements.

When in actuality, he doesn’t know the extent. Like a OC telling the defense “hey Im going to pass next play” but there’s so many different plays/options that come with “we’re passing here”

Advertisement
Nah he definitely has connections. I his fault is he runs with general statements.

When in actuality, he doesn’t know the extent. Like a OC telling the defense “hey Im going to pass next play” but there’s so many different plays/options that come with “we’re passing here”
And I THINK Dmoney cosigned him as having a legit plug in the program as well. (could have been someone else but I think it was Flo)

Advertisement
Back