Apr 9 at Pittsburgh 3pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Replay is quick with only one camera angle. But seriously, the ACC needs to impose some standards.

Pretty sure those refs just said we what have been saying... WTF is up with the camera

With so much on the line, the team looks like it's going thru the mot io ons with low energy.
They have showed that so many times this year it would not surprise. I really thought with what we had coming back and adding Morales and CDC this offense would bat .300 plus and score more runs. Not sure what to say, but with a whole new weekend rotation it was my expectation to be better than this on offense.

Advertisement
Ironically, for a ground out to the second baseman, the camera angle is simply perfect.

I don't know if it's because of the lack of announcers and single camera, but this feels like a low energy game. Eveeyone looks like this is the 10th game of a 7day road trip.

I don't know if it's because of the lack of announcers and single camera, but this feels like a low energy game. Eveeyone looks like this is the 10th game of a 7day road trip.
Doesn’t look that much different to the first few innings against FIU offensively. But probably mostly the broadcast.

Advertisement
Can they seriously not get a better camera? It’s not like we have a GoPro attached to the pitchers’ heads at the Light

Advertisement
I can't understand our hitting approach at times. We don't even swing at pitches that are clearly strikes and good pitches to hit be it a fastball or a hanging curve. Then we get 2 strikes and are forced to swing at pitches out of the zone.

Advertisement
You could tell Vilar made the decision to swing no matter what before the pitch even came smh

Advertisement
Back