Apr 4 vs Duke 1pm ACCNX

Advertisement
With Dubberly it’s physical, and Mederos it’s mental. Which ever one can get over that hump and get us into the 6th or 7th consistently, is the one who gets the ball on Saturday’s.
Agreed. There’s a high likelihood Dubberly gets there soon with a little more buildup. He’s made progress with every outing. I don’t know with Mederos. Hopefully, the first win was all he needed and he’ll be lights out from here on out or it could just be an ongoing freshman thing like Slade.

Clemson has looked really good against State this weekend. Maybe they found something, bc they got off to a really rough start. IMO they were the worst team in the league the first month of the season.
Yeah I hope we can keep playing well and that clemson plays well next weekend, so if we win it'll be a series win over a team that came in playing well.

Advertisement
RPI is currently 18th (exactly where we were before FSUmageddon). Should hold, especially if NC State finishes off Clemson.
Good recovery. And guarantee you the schlep who was chastising all of us that Rpi is the most important thing, will not say anything positive. And again, Just because we are being positive does not mean we are accepting mediocrity!!

Clemson has looked really good against State this weekend. Maybe they found something, bc they got off to a really rough start. IMO they were the worst team in the league the first month of the season.
Hard to predict what is going to happen in ACC games. Could a team have looked any worse than what we did be FSU? We were fire heading into that series and have been on fire since.

Advertisement
Hard to predict what is going to happen in ACC games. Could a team have looked any worse than what we did be FSU? We were fire heading into that series and have been on fire since.
Agreed. They are finding themselves at the plate but idk much about their arms.

Last edited:
Looking at the standings we are now even in the conference loss column with VT and GT and third in overall winning percentage behind ND and Louisville.
We’re 5th in winning percentage. Nothing else matters except winning the coastal. Division winners get the 1 and 2 seed. Doubt we catch Louisville so we need to win the coastal or we’ll be middle of the pack going into the ACCT

Rosario update at 4:30. Starting him next weekend doesn’t strike me as a great idea no matter how his throwing sessions go.

Advertisement
Gino doesn't know which oblique it is - seems strange. No decisions until he throws off the mound on Tuesday.

If we are going to win the Coastal I think we need to see 5-1 in those two series. Just based on the hole we’ve dug for ourselves.

We're 1/2 a game out of first in the Coastal. We could be in 1st next weekend. Just need to keep playing at this level. Until Louisville, every series is very winnable. All these teams can beat us though but I don't see anyone who has the elite pitching like FSU had at least

Advertisement
Imagine beinged the he head coach and not knowing what is wrong with your ace pitcher. This program is a joke and schould be treated as such until everybody associates with the program is fired.

Advertisement
Back