Apr 23 at North Carolina Doubleheader 3pm/6:30pm ACCNX

Advertisement
I’ve been begging for a UM sports team to get better as season progresses... any sport, I don’t care what it is. We have seen it one time in 20 years. 2016 football team.

I have watched Miami baseball teams get worse as the season progresses for 10+ years. Have no idea why I take it as seriously as I do. Program is in shambles with no hope in sight
Good call on the 2016 football team. Richt had them improving throughout the season and laid the foundation for 2017. I might throw 2012-2013 basketball team in there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We look foolish at the plate. So many guys striking out. Just look overmatched and these aren't even all conference pitchers.

Not even close to strike 3 against pitelli but give me a break. Toral on 2nd no outs...strikeout, strikeout, strikeout...pathetic

Advertisement
somebody should fake a sniffle and call for a quarantine a la FSU and just cancel Sunday. Then blame it on them because they were scared.

Does Ron Fraser have any family members who coach baseball? Good times.

Thomas was set up low. Federman missed the glove by 2 feet leaving the ball over the middle of the plate for a base hit.

Advertisement
Back