Apr 23 at North Carolina Doubleheader 3pm/6:30pm ACCNX

Advertisement
IMO, ADC has not looked like himself this year at the plate more times than not... A potential top 10 draft pick has got to come thru way more than he has with runners in scoring position this season...

Advertisement
IMO, ADC has not looked like himself this year at the plate more times than not... A potential top 10 draft pick has got to come thru way more than he has with runners in scoring position this season...
That dude is not getting drafted top 10... that ship sailed a few weeks into this season

So pitched around the lefty to bring up the guy who already had an rbi single off Rosario and he does it again...this team is so **** inconsistent from week to week

Advertisement
Rosarios BAA is like .330 with runners on, that's terrible. I know he is a freshman but he has to change that.

That was out #3. Toral takes a false step towards 1st base then gives up on the play after realizing his mistake. That's one play he should have made. Ball was hit 2 steps to his right.

Not sure what's worse, the first few innings Canes performance, or these NC announcers and their clap-clap-trap. Time for Mute button for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If ADC continues to slide in the draft, I wonder if he comes back? Not likely but Andrew Suarez did.

Ive said it since the fall and I’ll continue to beat this drum until somebody on staff realizes it. ADC is not the best catcher on the team and him catching everyday is a detriment to himself and everybody else. They really put the best hitter on the team behind the plate, in his draft year, to prove he can catch at the next level. It’s insanity. He’s got too much to deal with. Just give him a bat and tell him to do his thing.

Advertisement
Back