Apr 17 vs Clemson 6pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Canes win 10-2. Plenty of bullpen options tomorrow of Garland can’t go deep.
Garland's from Jupiter. We need our next great sports hero. He's gonna crush it tomorrow.

Last edited:
It’s been a good series. Not sure what it will take to get Lala out of the 1. He’s probably the worst lead off hitter in D1 statistically.
Yeah... Gino must have a big hard on for the kid....

kid should be batting 7/8/9 area until he figures it out

Advertisement
Yeah... Gino must have a big hard on for the kid....

kid should be batting 7/8/9 area until he figures it out
He’s not going to figure anything out. He can’t hit. Had a decent first half of his freshman year and it’s been awful since. If this team is going anywhere, he needs to hit 9.

Fun beating up on Clemson. Balls are flying out of the park with the winds. May tomorrow be equally enjoyable.

The rotation is unsettled but hopefully some confidence is gained by the young staff during this winning streak with 7 runs allowed over 36 innings.

Fun beating up on Clemson. Balls are flying out of the park with the winds. May tomorrow be equally enjoyable.

The rotation is unsettled but hopefully some confidence is gained by the young staff during this winning streak with 7 runs allowed over 36 innings.
Put me done as cautiously optimistic if we sweep the weekend. Toral and Gil waking up is a good sign but I am still concerned with our rotation, base "running" and leadoff

Advertisement
Put me done as cautiously optimistic if we sweep the weekend. Toral and Gil waking up is a good sign but I am still concerned with our rotation, base "running" and leadoff
Agreed, the Pitt and Fsu series are just weird and embarrassing. Series like this are what we are capable of.

Advertisement
Back