Appeal process?

Does anybody know if there is any kind of an appeal process that AQM and Grace can go through or have they already done that?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Frenk can overrule compliance but I would assume he has checked off on this and told AQM and Grace's reps frenk no.

There is an internal appeal process via the University and both will be well represented.

Lol how in the world do we have a UF grad as a compliance director?

DAN RABEN
Director of Compliance, Eligibility

Advertisement
I dont believe there will be any appeals process. The University considers this case closed.

Does anybody know if there is any kind of an appeal process that AQM and Grace can go through or have they already done that?

had it been ncaa mandated probably would get to appeal but where school punished them I don't think so. even if they did they would lose, they actually did violate ncaa rules then lied to compliance about it. they have no leg to stand on.

Advertisement
I dont believe there will be any appeals process. The University considers this case closed.

Of course they do. But it is up to the defendants to open the appeals process, not the University.

Te decision was made in consultation with the NCAA recommendations. They did it and we're lucky no school personnel informed the kids or arranged the hookup. The NCAA is less likely to punish the institution "now" in cases where players create the violation outside the institution or without institutional knowledge.

Advertisement
Back