App state vs TAMU

Why can't our players go hard like app state? They play with a nobody wanted to offer most of us out of highschool mentality....our players need to play with a no NFL team wants to draft most of us mentality....

Advertisement
So if A&M goes down, do they still get gameday? Sorry if asked already.
Probably because TAMU will likely move up a spot in the rankings because they are the SEC and App State doesn't play real football. Also, this wasn't an SEC game so it doesn't really count.

Alabama moves out of number 1 to first seed in the playoffs; they can take the rest of the season off. UGA moves to number 2, and TAMU moves to 4 with OSU and Clemson filling in at 2 and 3 respectively.

Yea but it means a lot more if it's over a top 10 team on the road.
Does their ranking matter now early in the season or where they finish? I don’t care where they’re ranked now, only how they finish the season. Beat them now when in the top25 and they finish top 10 great, beat them in the top10 but they finished un ranked blah

Oh woowww

Now tell me what happens if a&m were lost to sam houston last week and app state today?
So all we're worried about is if Gameday will be there? My goodness. Some of us care about 13-0 or 12-1 seasons. We're not in a position to care about style points right now.

Advertisement
Probably because TAMU will likely move up a spot in the rankings because they are the SEC and App State doesn't play real football. Also, this wasn't an SEC game so it doesn't really count.

Alabama moves out of number 1 to first seed in the playoffs; they can take the rest of the season off. UGA moves to number 2, and TAMU moves to 4 with OSU and Clemson filling in at 2 and 3 respectively.
Seems fair 😆

So Manny was right? App state does indeed do this to people
Anyone who watches CFB year in and year out knows that. U don't want to play App St. It ain't playing Middle Tenn or Southern Miss its like playing a top 25 ONLY if you are a top 25 program . For some reason that have that magic against the Michigan , Miamis , ect of the world . Even if they don't beat you , you will sweat your *** off and need to pull a win out of your ****** .

Advertisement
Are we getting a big head now, simply because they’re struggling with a respectable team?

Y’all did watch our game today, correct? Southern Miss won 3 games last season. 😐

I don’t expect us to be blown out next weekend, but if they show up like they did today, I wouldn’t exactly be shocked.
A respectable team? Neither can complete a forward pass.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1662848978530.gif

Advertisement
Back