App State please!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
AD at App knows how to read....2 lost OL commits in a day - Stacey Searles

God no. He shouldn't be allowed to infect any program anywhere. Dude just needs to go away.

Advertisement
Intriguing his name would pop up...

I’m hoping his agent is making calls around trying to gauge interest at places to make a comfortable transition before the inevitable firing

Advertisement
Thats what those hicks deserve after talking all that **** before our game and then claiming our players hurt their band.
Dude, that school was a hippie school. I graduated in 1996. Full on SJW training program now.

I grew up in S. Fl. The "hicks" in WNC are no different from the hicks in FL. And that gal who claimed she was touched had nothing to do with the football program. Her claims are a direct result of said SJW environment prevalent on that campus now. Like it or not, that is the case.

You do you though.

Back on topic: Searles has the chops to be a candidate but he's stuck with Oline coaching pretty much his entire career. I don't think that will be a plus when compared to the rest of the candidates on that list. They all have coached multiple positions/units. They just look better on paper than Searles. Crazier things have happened but I think he's staying at UM.

IMO, I think it is best. UM has already lost out on a couple of good prospects. Losing an experienced oline coach won't help (regardless of your opinion of him and his results). The recruiting class as it stands today is already in trouble.

No such luck, the CLOUD is back.
0540BAEA-1935-4B95-9CC6-D6133FF4C743.jpeg

Advertisement
Back