App St Film review: Where do we go from here?

View as article
Advertisement
Thanks for your work Stevo. Love watching these. Can you see about getting a mouse highlighter added for when you are pointing something out?

Thanks for your work Stevo. Love watching these. Can you see about getting a mouse highlighter added for when you are pointing something out?
appreciate you! yeah the mouse itself isn't working its just not as visible as I need I apologize for the shortcoming but im playing around with a few ways to draw on the video it will be on the next one forsure!

Great work. Love watching these joints. #55 is a major root of the problems up front.

I wonder is King has the authority to pull those inside runs and pass the ball. If he does Harley has a TD on one of the ones you highlighted

Jennings just isnt athletic enough! Ivey does nothing to warrant his play time. TS stops the 4th down TD.

You took the words right out of my mouth about that kick return.

One thing, the volume on this joint is low as ****. I had to put my face **** near on the computer screen to hear.

Advertisement
Advertisement
FeistyHealthyBuck-size_restricted.gif

Good stuff. Yea you definitely get the sense that making the IZ work sets up everything else in Lashlee's offense. And against a smaller defensive front where they're really not even stacking the line it SHOULD work. Justice is making Lashlee's job a lot tougher.

Advertisement
Nice work. Painful to rewatch on most plays. We would be better off without an MLB. Jennings is literally the same as having a man in the penalty box in hockey, it's 11 v 10. And Flagg is only slightly better. I want to see Chase Smith.

Nice work. Painful to rewatch on most plays. We would be better off without an MLB. Jennings is literally the same as having a man in the penalty box in hockey, it's 11 v 10. And Flagg is only slightly better. I want to see Chase Smith.
What I see is our OL still killing drives relentlessly, and our LBs and DBs still missing tackles.

Advertisement
That play early on where both Jennings and Carter whiffed. JFC.
Carter is now near the LOS like everyone begged for and still makes a negative impact in the run game. That was absolutely awful.

I don't hate myself enough to watch any of the first two games again, but thanks for the hard work.

Advertisement
Back