Apologize.

canecane232323

Sophomore
1000005800.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Da*ned right!

All BS posts early in the game . . . Buncha candya**es.

Terrible things said.

Should be a couple dozen apologies on here already.

Advertisement
Did anyone see mesidor go down? Obviously know what kam is dealing with (prayers up)...I saw deen fletcher and Kelly at least walking around on the sidelines after they got hurt. Never saw mesidor go down or anything

I apologize to the WRs. I thought they weren't capable of doing what they did and they proved me TOTALLY wrong. Shout out Shannon Dawson
200.gif

TVD played great… from a clean pocket all day. Just in case that was lost on anyone. Money well spent !

Advertisement
Kool aid!!!
Ice cold Kool aid heah!!
Free Kool Aid!!
Get your ice cold Kool aid!!
I got red and purple Kool aid!!!!

I’m swimming in it rk.
Bathing in it.
Let’s Gooooooooo!!!!!!

man Dawson put up 48 with these WR's imagine when its ray ray, Robbie, Jojo, Chance and possibly Jeremiah Smith.
Man if he’s doing this with TVD, imagine him with the QB he handpicked - Jud the mf’in stud!

Jaden Davis needs to serve some crow. Too many wrote him off before even seeing snaps for us while the band played. Made some solid plays today.

Couch did too.

James Williams was a missile out there. Imposing his will on the opponents. Glad the review booth righted the wrong on the field. All dude did was truck that Aggie.

TVD and Brashard deserve some as well. Horton flashed a little of what he's capable of. Making the 'Boro proud of this former Oakland Patriot.

Very happy for our program from players to the staff. That said, seeing one of ours having to leave the field the way Kam did is sobering. Praying for him.

Edit: Forgot Jacolby.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back