Apologize for FTP

Roman Marciante

Sophomore
Premium
I just ran out of time this week and will not have another opportunity to upload FTP until later in the week. Not that most will cry about the x/o breakdown of a 7-5 team. Ultimately I will tell you the following highlights. (My twitter feed has the uploaded clips if you absolutely need to view them)

Yes lots of drops.
Yes some missed reads.
Yes some bad throws.
Yes the OC is handcuffing his team.
Yes this team struggles vs man coverage this game.
Yes we need better play calls vs man coverage.
Yes the offense only completed 2 third downs.
Yes we run much better in the spread. (especially because of the bubble action)
Yes everyone including announcers know this offense is deficient.
Yes we need change.

I honestly had a blast this season doing these breakdowns. I consider myself a student of the game and a film junkie who learns every time I watch another film. Thank you for being so interactive with me this season. At the very least I hope we picked up a few things along the way. It was a truly an honor. I will now recharge in the off season and enjoy time with my family. I'll chime in on the bowl game and then slide back into my qb reviews this off season. Thanks guys. Stay thirsty my friends.

Advertisement
Would you consider employment with Miami for let’s say about $500,000? Asking for a friend.

Lol agreed. Lord knows we need someone WAY more compete than Richt calling plays. I think a chimpanzee flinging it’s own sh** could come up with better options than good ‘ol Marky Mark and the Flacid Offense.

Still look forward to FTP’s release later this week. Especially looking forward to this one because of how much flak Perry took during the in-game forum. Wanted to see how much was actually warranted.

Appreciate your efforts!

Advertisement
I just ran out of time this week and will not have another opportunity to upload FTP until later in the week. Not that most will cry about the x/o breakdown of a 7-5 team. Ultimately I will tell you the following highlights. (My twitter feed has the uploaded clips if you absolutely need to view them)

Yes lots of drops.
Yes some missed reads.
Yes some bad throws.
Yes we need change.

I honestly had a blast this season doing these breakdowns. I consider myself a student of the game and a film junkie who learns every time I watch another film. Thank you for being so interactive with me this season. At the very least I hope we picked up a few things along the way. It was a truly an honor. I will now recharge in the off season and enjoy time with my family. I'll chime in on the bowl game and then slide back into my qb reviews this off season. Thanks guys. Stay thirsty my friends.

Thanks you for all the time you took this season to break things down for us.

Roman, thanks for everything, bro. It's amazing having you and Lance here. Enjoy some well deserved R&R.

Please tell me we don't have to wait three weeks for another OBB pod, though. Please?

Anyway, I took care of pulling together the offensive breakdown of the Pitt game for you. Here it is below. Everyone enjoy.
404ee85853f8478e056eafc3dc8630ff.jpg

Roman, thanks for everything, bro. It's amazing having you and Lance here. Enjoy some well deserved R&R.

Please tell me we don't have to wait three weeks for another OBB pod, though. Please?

Anyway, I took care of pulling together the offensive breakdown of the Pitt game for you. Here it is below. Everyone enjoy.

Actually just recorded. Plan is to continue throughout the whole off season. Toast wants to grow the brand. Me? I just laugh. Thanks for reaching out.
404ee85853f8478e056eafc3dc8630ff.jpg

Advertisement
Thanks for your dedication and sacrifice @Roman Marciante! As I've mentioned in the past, I've learned a helluva lot from your breakdowns (football not mental LOL) and very much appreciate them.

Hope you thoroughly enjoy your time off and look forward to more of the same in the future.

Yes lots of drops.
Yes some missed reads.
Yes some bad throws.
Yes we need change.

Thank you for eloquently and precisely detailing Richt’s non-sense offseason for us. The majority could see it, but the way you break it down and put it into words was fantastic.

Also, as a Canes fan living in Wisconsin, I really enjoy the Orange Bowl Boys podcast, keep up the great work there as well. Enjoy your family this holiday season.

Thanks for your dedication and sacrifice @Roman Marciante! As I've mentioned in the past, I've learned a helluva lot from your breakdowns (football not mental LOL) and very much appreciate them.

Hope you thoroughly enjoy your time off and look forward to more of the same in the future.

Looking forward to it. Thanks bud. Cheers 🍻 to mental health days 😁

Advertisement
Thank you for eloquently and precisely detailing Richt’s non-sense offseason for us. The majority could see it, but the way you break it down and put it into words was fantastic.

Also, as a Canes fan living in Wisconsin, I really enjoy the Orange Bowl Boys podcast, keep up the great work there as well. Enjoy your family this holiday season.

Thanks for that. Whisky has to be so cold this time of year. Bundle up. Im in a sweater at 78

Advertisement
Back