Apathy

Advertisement
This is the first time? It’s happened to me in each of the hires since Coker.

This is by far the fastest I’ve ever done it in a tenure though. Mario is a certified bum on gameday until proven otherwise

Advertisement
Just bought my tickets. I was going to buy them after the game started but the price has been dropping and people have been scooping them up lol. I’m thinking of not wearing my canes gear to be as low key as possible.

No, my wife, her mother, aunts, grandmother, basically all the females in my family feel the same way as you do. The men? We love and support Miami Hurricanes football.
Maybe we should start an "estrogen booster support group" thread...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Seeing these guys tomorrow night so that will be good tonic for the results of the Canes game, whatever it is…

This is the first time I can remember than I genuinely dont care about the game tomorrow. I am not clearing my schedule to watch this garbage. I cant be the only one who feels this way
Been watching the Canes in person or on TV since the 1964 season. This is nothing compared to the 1970s. Not about to stop now!

Advertisement
I don't even know what time the game is tomorrow. If I could I'd sleep till the offseason and wake up to the only part of the season we've won in a long time. Get me some new players and some new coaches.. and some new hope.

My go to is mature wife swap or chicks who fart
A classic,

fart.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back