AP Poll: Miami Moving on up

Advertisement
Bunch of pac 12 teams ahead of us play each other and a few SEC teams as well in inner league play. If we take care of business we will be top 5 quickly

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
That’s the point. FSU has always been our mental block. Coaches won’t rank us as “back” until we take care of business against THAT team.

Bard Kaayak was always a first or second rounder until Jimbo exposed him. Remember that.

That’s the point. FSU has always been our mental block. Coaches won’t rank us as “back” until we take care of business against THAT team.

Bard Kaayak was always a first or second rounder until Jimbo exposed him. Remember that.

Jimbo exposed him? He didn't have a terrific game last year, but the year before he threw for 400 yards and had 3 touchdowns, 0 picks. Year before he did pretty good as a true freshmen. Jimbo doesn't even seem to be heavily involved with the defense. Why are people like you obsessed with Brad and take any opportunity to bash him? You're like the ex who can't go over your girl leaving you a year too early. Remember that.

Rankings... we should win some games against some top teams before worrying about any ranking. We haven't earned a top 10 ranking yet. Beat some good teams like FSU and VT and the rankings will reflect that.

Advertisement
Penn state Michigan OSU and Wisconsin will all play each other, at least 2 will drop out of top 10

Bunch of pac 12 teams ahead of us play each other and a few SEC teams as well in inner league play. If we take care of business we will be top 5 quickly

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think the correct term might be "intra-league" play but what do I know. That's if the teams in the same league play each other.

Advertisement
Back