AP Poll #13

Advertisement
It was sort of a dead week for poll movement. Very few of the teams ranked in the top 15 played anyone capable of upsetting them.

WE'll know a lot more about our team next week.

Just a hypothetical- we win our next two - both Duke and FSU away.

What will we be ranked that Sunday?

My guess will be somewhere around 7.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We made the mistake of playing someone.

Should have stuck with our strategy of sitting out until the playoffs.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I'd say depending on how we look we could sneak into a 10 spot, but I don't see us getting a ton of credit for those wins.

I think a few teams in front of us would have to drop a game. The polls aren't going to give us much credit for either of those wins

Agreed. All of our games fall into this category, except maybe VT. Regardless, we control our own destiny...Manny better wake up.

I think a few teams in front of us would have to drop a game. The polls aren't going to give us much credit for either of those wins

Agreed. All of our games fall into this category, except maybe VT. Regardless, we control our own destiny...Manny better wake up.

Both Virginia Tech and Notre Dame should be ranked by the time we play them. As much as I hate to say it, I think F$U begins to pick it up and finish off the season strong, no matter the result in 2 weeks. That's 3 potential top 25 wins, plus the ACC championship game vs. a 1 loss or undefeated Clemson team. The media won't be able to ignore us with that resume.

Advertisement
Back