22. West Virginia
23. Florida State
24. Utah
25. Virginia Tech

The AP Top 25 Poll | NCAA College Football

At least on paper our sos is looking better

Last edited:
Advertisement
UNC and Virginia Tech ranked as well. Helps our SOS. Now...let's smack the living chit out of FSU and UNC and put the rest of the country on notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAHA the ACC has as many teams in the top 25 as the SEC. I promise you SEC morons will make some excuse why that is . LOL.

Games that might help us

5 Washington @ Oregon
9 Tennessee @ 8 Texas A&M
1 Alabama @ 16 Arkansas
25 VT @ 17 UNC

Very unlikely but Indiana playef all good teams close last year and this year..

Indiana @ 2 Ohio State

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
10 in corches poll as well, APP state got a vote. VT in AP but not coaches. Thought 10 was higher than expected.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It's like the BCS, win and love up. The VT game is the one am weary of. We will smack FSU this week. Louisville style beatdown. 7-5 or some crap, last 12 games. That's Al Golden season average right there. Football is a game of matchups. If we don't turn over the ball more than 2 times, we win. Their D is that bad. UNC is the same thing. Diaz will come after the QBs

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I actually think Tennessee winning is helping us.

AP uses the transitive property. If beloved Tennessee keeps winning against ranked (overrated) sec teams and we have a common opponent that we demolished and they struggled against then it keeps us close in rankings

Games that might help us

5 Washington @ Oregon
1 Alabama @ 16 Arkansas
25 VT @ 17 UNC

Indiana @ 2 Ohio State

Sorry but the only game on that list that has a chance to help us is Tennessee/A&M. Obviously one of those will lose and move down. There's no chance that any of the other lower ranked teams win any of those other games. This all assuming we take care of business on Saturday of course.

Games that might help us

5 Washington @ Oregon
1 Alabama @ 16 Arkansas
25 VT @ 17 UNC

Indiana @ 2 Ohio State

Sorry but the only game on that list that has a chance to help us is Tennessee/A&M. Obviously one of those will lose and move down. There's no chance that any of the other lower ranked teams win any of those other games. This all assuming we take care of business on Saturday of course.
Oregon has beaten Washington 12 straight times

Mighty Arizona nearly beat Washington two weeks ago. Listen they are good but pac 12 games can go either way and I don't think it's crazy to say an upset could happen

As far as Indiana I said very unlikely but Indiana played every ranked team close last year and Is a viable upset threat. Do I think it'll happen? No but that's why they play games

VT and unc. Vt could win Idk why that is such a crazy thought. Idc who wins that game as long as the winner loses another acc contest to gt or someone

Advertisement
I see a large gap between #7 and #8 in those rankings. Those top 7 teams will generate all four playoff teams IMO.

Advertisement
Back