Anything new with Khari Clark?

kev13108

Junior
Premium
Hey guys just wondering if anyone had heard anything on him recently. Things have been quiet with regards to him. Really hope we land him Becuz he is a must get! Go canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was wondering this as well, a couple weeks ago Pete was like we really gotta **** it up to not get him, hope that's still true...

Advertisement
The UFaggots feel confident about Clark. Maybe the resident UFag mole can porst some info for us from UFag sites.

Advertisement
Can't we assume that if something is new, it will be posted?

Sure we can also assume that if you have nothing useful to say you probably should say it at all

Take your own advise

I don't need to thanks I was asking a question. Just started the post to get some info and instead of just saying nothing is new u guys had to be sarcastic di**s about it. If u guys think it's a stupid thread just don't fu***** comment on it

Advertisement

Sure we can also assume that if you have nothing useful to say you probably should say it at all

Take your own advise

I don't need to thanks I was asking a question. Just started the post to get some info and instead of just saying nothing is new u guys had to be sarcastic di**s about it. If u guys think it's a stupid thread just don't fu***** comment on it

it'd be a lot easier if you just didn't post stupid threads...

Take your own advise

Maybe you could be a man and take some criticism. This thread certainly didn't turn over any previously unreleased info about Clark. All it did was clutter up the board. Great job.

Pete said it best in January when there were a million of these threads and he responded something like "we don't hold out info on you guys so stop making these threads".

Hey guys just wondering if anyone had heard anything on him recently. Things have been quiet with regards to him. Really hope we land him Becuz he is a must get! Go canes!

CaneHunt ’14: DT Update | Khairi Clark talks top 2

5/1/13: 247Sports tonight published an article on Khairi Clark. Clark named his top 2 schools, at this time. Our Hurricanes share the top spot with our hated rivals, the gators of Florida. Which program has the upper hand?

“Honestly, I can't even say, because I'm really liking Florida a lot. You can put them both at the top because I really had a great experience when I went up to Florida. It was nothing like I thought it would be. It was awesome.”

However, Miami is far from out of the fight.

“I always grew up watching Miami, I loved their football program,” he explained. “I always used to go to the games. It's a good fit for me because of the fact that they don't have a lot of defensive linemen, and if I go there and work hard, I can get playing time fast.”

Advertisement
Back