Anything good left?

Canesfreak89

Redshirt Freshman
Is there anything that u guys can think of to keep us going for the next two months that will make us excited or dislike al golden even more?

Advertisement
Nope Al is pretty much is what he is a Mid-Major College Coach he is a great guy but just not a fix here at the U , but we need to prepare for the normal Al talk as camp approaches same old lines we are sooo over these dude. ....

All that's left is 2 months of letting my liver heal before I go on a drinking binge watching this circus Al puts on. I'm ready for the return of the U and until things change I'll just continue to drink these seasons away!! Cheers

Is there anything that u guys can think of to keep us going for the next two months that will make us excited or dislike al golden even more?

Need there be anything ELSE!
[video=youtube;NqxXmKqEOzg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1094&v=NqxXmKqEOzg[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
I can't wait for the stupid hashtag or homosex saying released from the Unathletic Department.

Now the feel good parts are Al Golden finally being cornered and called out by the media during the ACC Media Interview he with Miami's 560 WQAM radio host Orlando "Big O" Alzugaray.

Here is a link to the article about it and at the bottom of the article is the audio of the interview.
Al Golden: ‘I Want to Build a Winning, Championship Organization’ « CBS Miami

Go Canes

Last edited:
Then there is this blast from the past!

Explicit Language Warning

[video=youtube;knci-3G3z9o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knci-3G3z9o[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah a search for the next head coach would excite the **** out of a lot people

Yea until the admin decided to go with someone like Schiano like all these ****tards want

Yeah he turned us down when he was considered a hot coach now that everybody sees him for what he is and he's got his *** canned were supposed to take him now that he's a second rate coach. *** that and *** him

Advertisement
The team is so hungry to bring back the U... they are going to read and react so hard!!

The absolute best thing right now is - Golden isn't losing more football games.

Enjoy it.

He'll be back at it before you know it.

Advertisement
Back